THURS. MAY 27, 2021 @ 5:00pm
The live-streaming will open at 4:50 pm for GHS graduation
To access the live-streaming you can also type into the search bar on Youtube @Tooeleschools
Just a couple quick reminders
Students need to be at the Huntsman Center at 4 pm. Enter through door 4.
· All guests need a ticket, babies are welcome, but they will need to have a ticket.
· Face coverings are not required but are encouraged due to new CDC guidelines
· Socially Distanced seating is no longer required. Students and faculty will be seated in chairs on the floor.
· Reminder – Students and Guests must enter their designated entrances/sides. Graduates enter through door 4, parents and guests enter through door 2 and 3. Those who arrive on the wrong side will be instructed to walk around to the correct side.
NO leis, alcohol, confetti or confetti bombs, glitter, Silly String, Fireworks, glass bottles, signs, weapons, outside food or drink
· NO BAG POLICY; all guests/grads please do not bring a bag
· Balloons are not allowed in the Arena; we will have a storage room onsite
· Please do not congregate outside of the arena, if a guest does not have a ticket they will not be allowed on the premises.
Thank you in advance for following the required procedures from the Huntsman Center.
Thursday, May 27: GHS Lock-In at the school begins from 10:00 pm to 4:30 am. This activity is for GHS graduates that walked at graduation. There will be food, fun, spending time together with your classmates and the famous marshmallow fight! Doors will be locked at 11:00 pm. If a student leaves the school building, they will not be allowed to return.
Gown return will be on Friday, May 28, 2021 from 10 am to 2 pm in the commons. Graduates will exchange their gowns for their diploma packet. Due to many graduation parties, gowns can be turned in June 1, 2021 from 8 am to 2 pm in the front office.
Congratulations to our graduates! Please drive safe to and from the Huntsman Center.
Please contact the office at 435-884-4500 or send an email for questions and concerns.
Posted on 5/27/21